Tamar Ramot








Catalog #43

Tamar Ramot
Untitled
2009ollage

About the Artwork: "A way from no way" inspired me by bringing up thought of a bird looking for freedom and finding a place to rest.Up in the air floating and searching for the way to find friends; to find a way, a path in its life.

About the Artist: Artist's Statement: I’m doing quite well with brushes of my imagination… I paint whatever I see in me. Art has always occupied a significant place in my life. The creative process is a fusion of the life experience which combines emotional content, observation, technical skill, exploration, sadness and humor. For me, painting is a passion. I love to create surfaces that are visually intriguing and mysterious, with expressive colors and shapes. I use acrylic and oil chalks, pencils and charcoal. By building up layers of paint and collage, the paintings become infused with a cultural history, at the same time allowing the viewer to create a personal history. www.tamiramot.com